Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How do I order Square 1 Art with additional artwork?

Was your child unable to participate with the school's art fundraiser?
Would you like to order additional products with a different piece of artwork?


Apron

My daughter's school is participating in this fundraiser, but I was wondering about sending additional art. We would like to send 32 addition art pieces to be made into quilt squares. Is this something we are able to do. If so what is the process, time limit and how do I obtain paper. I really appreciate your consideration as my grandfather passed away this year and we would like to make my grandmother a quilt.


art plaque


Hello, I am a mom with five children. My two oldest children's art teacher did this fundraiser at their school, then that teacher moved. My two youngest children are doing this now at their preschool. I was wondering if I could do a project with my middle son so that we could buy the same items with his artwork. He will feel very left out when his four siblings' artwork is on display on our walls and none from him. I hope that you will consider letting me do this for my middle son.

You can order individually with new art using our
Retail Order Kit

Follow the steps below:

  1. Read over the Art Requirements sheet for best practices on creating art for Square 1 Art Products.
  2. Create colorful artwork using the art template paper.
  3. Fill out the order form.  Print legibly.
    1. Pay by check, money order, or credit card.
    2. Send artwork, order form, and payment to:
Square 1 Art - Retail Division
5470 Oakbrook Parkway Suite E
Norcross, GA 30093

Questions? Chat with us live on our website
or dial (888) 332.3294 option 2 for Customer Care

Please note that we hope to provide you with an upload option on our website soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment